Effective Date March 9th, 2021
Applicability and third-party websites and services
that you provide to third parties.
We may collect your personal information in the following ways
Finance Guide Today collects personal information through several means. You may voluntarily provide information to Finance Guide Today when you visit FinanceGuideToday.com, interact with content, request information about our goods and services, or register for an account. Personal information may be automatically collected from visitors to FinanceGuideToday.com through cookies or other technologies.
Types of Information we may collect
Personally identifiable information (PII) is any information that could identify a specific individual. Finance Guide Today may collect PII, such as name, email address, telephone number, zip code, or other information through FinanceGuideToday.com. Other information that may be collected includes technical information resulting from how you navigate content on FinanceGuideToday.com or interact with advertisements. This information may not be PII, but it may be combined in Finance Guide Today systems with PII, such as your name, contact information, or other information.
How we may use the information we collect.
We may use your personal information for a variety of reasons, including operations and services that you request. We may also use the information for promotional or marketing reasons, to communicate with you about new offerings, and to provide you with updates about our business operations and services. We may use the information you provide about yourself, or the information we collect using commercially available website tracking tools, such as cookies or web beacons, to enhance your experience with this website or to perform analytics about how the website performs as you click through different web pages or links. We may also use your personal information in response to valid law enforcement activities or investigations, or to protect the property and rights of our company.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
Third-party advertising and analytics services companies may place advertisements on our behalf onto other websites, perform tracking and reporting functions for those sites and our advertisements, and place third-party advertisements on our Website. These third parties may collect information about the websites you have viewed and advertisements with which you have interacted. Other information that may be collected include your IP address, date and time of interaction, your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the browser you use to visit this Website. This information may be combined with PII, like your name or email address, and may be used to deliver advertising from us or from other companies, through email or through social media sites. This combined information may also be used to improve our understanding of your interactions
with our Website and advertisements.
Cookies and Other Technology
Your Choices regarding collection of your information.
Your choices regarding collection of your information include:
- (a) You may choose to not provide this FinanceGuideToday.com with your Personally identifiable Information (PII).
- (b) You can adjust your browser settings to refuse/decline cookies. Please note that some of the website functionality may not be available, and other functions of the website may not operate if you choose to decline cookies. Our website provides the users a provision to refuse/decline cookies.
- (c) This website does not respond to the received ‘do not track’ requests.
- (d) You can unsubscribe and can be accomplished by submitting a request FinanceGuideToday.com. If you do not want to receive targeted and other marketing and promotional emails from us, you may opt-out at any time by using the opt-out link contained in these emails via the option to ‘unsubscribe’.
We will process your opt-out request within 10 business days.
California Privacy Rights:
California law provides state residents with the right to request information under certain circumstances about how Finance Guide Today may share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request such information, please contact us
This website (FinanceGuideToday.com) is intended for users within the United States. In the United States, this website is not intended for use by persons under 13 years of age. The age-related definition of ‘children’ is different per jurisdiction. It is intended for use by only by general audience. Please reach out to us through the email information below if you believe we have collected, or we are presently collecting personal information from a person under the age of 13. If we either become aware or are informed that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete the collected information.
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S.
This website (FinanceGuideToday.com) is intended for users located within the United States. By accessing or using the services in the website, you understand and expressly acknowledge that the personal information the website collects may be transferred to and processed in the United States. You
consent to transfers and processing of Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you are accessing this website from outside of the United States, you also acknowledge that the scope of privacy protections in your jurisdiction may not extend to existing global privacy regulations, and
specifically those in the U.S.
If you have any questions, and enquiries related to privacy, please reach us at email@example.com.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information.
CCPA Consumer rights:
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request. The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which include: the categories of personal information the company has collected, and the source of the information.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
Company’s CCPA practices:
The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months for purposes related to: Auditing, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and detecting security incidents. performing services on behalf of the business, product/ service troubleshooting, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the Section ‘How we may use the collected information’.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page. The process for making a request through either channel is available here.
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows:data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months: are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of FinanceGuideToday.com home page.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.